Author Topic: Wilkins Logo for Jacket  (Read 2833 times)

Larry Woody

Wilkins Logo for Jacket
« on: October 28, 2011, 03:48:22 am »
I have a new Coach's jacket I inherited from a previous employer.  This is a very expensive, nice looking jacket.  I very seldom, if ever, wear it because of the existing 3"H x 5"W logo.  If I could buy a Wilkins logo that would cover the existing logo, I would do so and start wearing this nice jacket.  If this is possible, please let me know.  Thanks.

LarryW

Dan

• Administrator
Re: Wilkins Logo for Jacket
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 06:26:47 am »
Yes it is possible..Lloyds Soccer has our Wilkins Fitness Enterprise logo and can change it to your state and color of thread for a small charge - they can send the electronic digitized file to you or you can send your jacket to them.

http://lloydssoccer.com/contact.php   

Larry Woody

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 06:52:00 am »
Thanks Dan for your quick response.  I filled out their form and will wait to hear from them.  I provided detailed information on the form.  Once again Thanks!!!

LarryW

I have a new Coach's jacket I inherited from a previous employer.  This is a very expensive, nice looking jacket.  I very seldom, if ever, wear it because of the existing 3"H x 5"W logo.  If I could buy a Wilkins logo that would cover the existing logo, I would do so and start wearing this nice jacket.  If this is possible, please let me know.  Thanks.

LarryW

BPaluzi

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 07:35:14 am »
Larry
Did you get electronic logo file from them?  I sent info also, and have not received?
Bpaluzi@wilkinsfitness.com

Dan

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 09:29:19 am »
Call Lloyd's soccer P: 843.856.0031 on Monday and ask for Mark or Jason and they will send you the file.

Larry Woody

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 06:16:25 am »
Larry
Did you get electronic logo file from them?  I sent info also, and have not received?
Bpaluzi@wilkinsfitness.com

I filled out their on-line required information and waited several days for a response.  I finally reached them via phone after several attempts.  Bottom-line, I don't get the electronic file and I hope you had better luck.  When I lived in Dallas, there was a shop that could create a logo from a pattern.  I'm searching for that same type shop in the Memphis area.

LarryW

BPaluzi

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 06:28:34 am »
I did get a file via email, I will send it to you.  What address?

Larry Woody

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 10:03:23 am »
I did get a file via email, I will send it to you.  What address?

larryw@wilkinsfitness.com

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Christopher.Spencer

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 04:58:45 pm »
Larry,

I am a new CAM with Wilkins Solutions.  I was hoping you could send me that logo file.

My email address is christopher.spencer@wilkinssolutions.com

Thanks
Chris Spencer

Mike.Klinetobe

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 03:16:45 pm »
Larry, as well me too new CAM, could you please email file for logo to mike.klinetobe@wilkinssolutions.com 

Thank you.

Monte.Hull

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 12:11:02 pm »
Larry,

I am a newbie as well. Is there anyway you can send that logo to myself? I was going to buy some of the polos with the logo on them, but being a avid golfer I have a lot of Callaway and Nike polos that would love to have an WSE logo on them. This could save a lot of money. My email address is monte.hull@wilkinssolutions.com. Thank you for your time.

Monte