Author Topic: Lots of great options available  (Read 2747 times)

Brad

Lots of great options available
« on: October 09, 2011, 01:56:59 pm »
I love wearing my WFE attire when I go somewhere that it might prompt questions and potentially open up some relationships/advocates.

http://wilkinsfitness.qbstores.com

Stephen ryan

Re: Lots of great options available
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 02:57:47 pm »
Hey Brad,
Do you recemmend that we wear Wilkins shirts on cold calls?
Stev Ryan

Brad

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 03:00:22 pm »
I think it depends where you are going. Anywhere that might buy fitness equipment I don't like to wear it because I get pigeon-holed.  But when I'm working the car-wash its a great conversation starter.

I personally like my WFE shirts for whenever I'm out in public and for second meetings.   I especially love my WFE when I work out at the gym or play basketball.  I even have a WFE referee bag that has been a great conversation starter :)

Steve.Sill

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 07:09:50 am »
I just received some shirts I ordered and they are great!  Was hard to tell from pictures what you are getting, but I think that most of the apparel is pretty good.

Brad

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 07:55:26 am »
Just to clarify; this link does have Wilkins Solutions apparel even though our account is setup under Wilkins Fitness.

If you are interested in Wilkins Fitness Solutions, Wilkins Playground Solutions, etc let us know and if enough people are interested we will pay the fee to get that embroidery or screen print done for you. 

Brad

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 07:43:43 pm »
As our supplier is trying to liquidate some inventory, they have offered us $2 off all of the products until  the end of the month.  If you haven't picked up your WilkinsSolutions attire, now is a great time to grab some.

http://wilkinsfitness.qbstores.com/OC/SF2612c

Zachary.Harper

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 10:24:27 pm »
Brad

Are we able to get state specific logos?